Intel® Z490 GAMING Motherboard with Direct 11+1 Phases Power Design, 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics, Intel® GbE with cFosSpeed, USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A, Dual M.2 with 1 Thermal Guard, Smart Fan 5, Dual Armor with Ultra Durable™ Technology, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-FLASH PLUS
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Direct 11+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with 5W/mK Thermal Conductive Pad
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- ALC1200 Multi-Channel Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 (1 with Thermal Guard) & SATA Interface
- Intel® Native USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A with Speed Up To 10Gbps
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
|Model||Z490 GAMING X|
|Chipset||Intel® Z490 Express Chipset|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 23.0cm|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||ASUS GLOBAL PTE LTD.
15A Changi Business Park Central 1,
#05-01, Eightrium, Singapore 486035
|Importer||Rashi Peripherals Pvt.Ltd.
Rashi Complex,"A" Building, Survey 186,
Vasai Bhiwandi Road,
Dist. Thane, Maharashtra - 401208 India
***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!