Using the world’s first 9-disk Helium-sealed design, the MG07ACA Enterprise Capacity SATA HDD provides up to 14TB of conventional magnetic recording (CMR) capacity and 7,200 rpm performance. The industry-standard 3.5-inch form-factor integrates easily into cloud-scale storage infrastructure, business-critical servers and storage, and File and Object storage solutions.
The MG07ACA Series utilizes Toshiba precision laser welding technology to seal helium inside the 9-disk mechanics for the life of the drive. The helium-sealed design reduces aerodynamic drag to deliver a lower operational power profile, helping to achieve TCO objectives for cloud-scale and software-defined data center infrastructure.
The massive 14TB model capacity is delivered using proven CMR/PRM recording technologies providing optimum compatibility and data reliability. Equipped with SATA 6.0 Gbit/s interface, the MG07ACA models integrate easily into standard 3.5-inch SATA drive bays to help reduce the footprint and operational burden of cloud-scale storage infrastructure, and business critical servers and storage systems.
- 14TB and 12TB capacity models
- Innovative 9-disk helium-sealed design for superior storage density
- Industry Standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm Form Factor
- 7,200 rpm Performance
- SATA 6.0 Gbit/s Interface
- Low operational power profile, providing excellent power efficiency (W/TB) for better TCO
- 550 Total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors
- 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology; (512e Model) Includes Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology for Data-Loss Protection in Sudden Power-Loss Events
- Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) and Self-Encrypting Drive(SED) option model available
- Cloud-scale Storage Infrastructure
- Software-defined data center infrastructure
- File- and Object-based storage infrastructure
- Mid-line / Nearline Business Critical Workloads
- Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems
|Form Factor||3.5 inch|
|Interface||SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Usage||For Enterprise Storage|
|Data Transfer Rate||248 MB/s|
|MTTF (Mean Time to Failure)||2.5 Million Hours|
|Power Consumption||4.53 W|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Warranty||5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Toshiba Electronic Components Taiwan Corporation
4F, No.168 SEC 3, Nanjing E Rd.
Zhongshan Dist, Taipei City 10488,Taiwan
|Importer||Rashi Peripherals Pvt.Ltd.
Rashi Complex Building, Survey 186,
Dongaripada, Poman, Vasai-E, Thane, Maharashtra - 401208.
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||15 x 11 x 3 Centimeters|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!