Seagate Exos X18 Enterprise Hard Drive - Maximum Storage Capacity for Highest Rack Space Efficiency
With massive capacity and innovative technology advancements, this Exos X18 enterprise hard drive is engineered to address the needs of the hyperscale storage market. The helium sealed drive design replaces air with helium inside the drive, to reduce air turbulence and allow more platters to fit in the same 3.5" form factor. Boasting SATA 6 Gbps host interface, 7200 RPM spinning speed, and 256 MB Cache, this 18 TB drive delivers Max. sustained transfer rate of 270 MB/s. And capable of 24x7 operation, the Seagate Exos X18 is a perfect high-reliability solution for servers, storage systems, and business-centric NAS systems.
- Scalable hyperscale
- applications/cloud data centers
- Massive scale-out data centers
- Big data applications
- High-capacity density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external
- storage arrays
- Distributed file systems, including
- Hadoop and Ceph
- Enterprise backup and restore — D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
- Market-leading 18TB HDD offering the highest capacity available for more petabytes per rack (Compared to 14TB competitive product)
- Highly reliable performance with enhanced caching, making it the logical choice for cloud data center and massive scale-out data center applications
- Hyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers and low latency
- PowerBalance. feature optimizes Watts/TB
- Maximize total cost of ownership savings through lower power and weight with helium sealed-drive design
- Proven helium side-sealing weld technology for added handling robustness and leak protection
- Digital environmental sensors to monitor internal drive conditions for optimal operation and performance
|Usage||For Enterprise Storage|
|Features||Data protection and security - Seagate Secure features for safe, affordable, fast, and easy drive retirement
Proven enterprise-class reliability backed by 2.5M-hr MTBF rating
|Form Factor||3.5 inch|
|Warranty||5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!