Intel Z690 Motherboard with Direct 16+1+2 Phases Digital VRM Design, PCIe 5.0 Design, Ultra Performance VRM Heatsinks, 3 x PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE LAN, WIFI6 802.11ax, Rear USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 16+1+2 Digital VRM Design with 60A Power Stage* and Tantalum Polymer Capacitor
- Ultra Performance VRM Heatsinks
- Intel WIFI6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5.2 with AERO Antenna
- Fast 2.5 GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- 3 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 with Enlarged Thermal Guard
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 TYPE-C delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- RGB FUSION 2.0 supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
|Model||Z690 UD AX DDR4|
|Chipset||Intel Z690 Express Chipset|
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
|LAN||Intel 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)|
|Wireless Communication module||
Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (For PCB rev. 1.0)
Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (For PCB rev. 1.1/1.2)
Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (For PCB rev. 1.3/1.4)
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies|
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE I/O Controller Chip|
System Information Viewer
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!