Intel® Z690 Motherboard with Direct 16+1+2 Phases Digital VRM Design, DDR5 MEMORY, PCIe 5.0 Design, Ultra Performance VRM Heatsinks, 3 x PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE LAN,Rear USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR5, 4 DIMMs
- DDR5 MEMORY Design
- Direct 16+1+2 Digital VRM Design with 60A Power Stage* and Tantalum Polymer Capacitor
- Ultra Performance VRM Heatsinks
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- 3 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 TYPE-C® delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- RGB FUSION 2.0, supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
|Chipset||Intel® Z690 Express Chipset|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
|LAN||Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)|
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory can only be enabled on the M.2 connectors supported by the Chipset.
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.7 x 15.2 x 3.4 Centimeters|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!