Intel® Z590 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Direct 8+1 Phases Digital VRM and DrMOS, Full PCIe 4.0* Design, Extended Thermal Design with Integrated IO Armor, PCIe 4.0 M.2, Intel® GbE LAN, USB TYPE-C®, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 8+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Air-Flow Grooving to increased surface contact
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- USB 3.2 Gen2 and USB Type-C® for Fast and Versatile Connections
- Pre-installed IO Shield for easy and quick installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- * Actual support may vary by CPU.
11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors*
* Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Celeron® G5xx5 family.
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 5333(O.C.) / DDR4 5133(O.C.) / DDR4 5000(O.C.) / 4933(O.C.) / 4800(O.C.) / 4700(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4500(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4300(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200 / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time)
Realtek® Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Intel® GbE LAN chip (1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)|
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)(Note)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_CPU)(Note)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_SB)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
1 x USB Type-C® port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
|Internal I/O Connectors||
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
2 x addressable LED strip headers
2 x RGB LED strip headers
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
2 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connectors
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Q-Flash Plus button
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
|Back Panel Connectors||
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
1 x DVI-D port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||Voltage detection
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the fan you install.
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash Plus
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.7 x 15.2 x 3.4 Centimeters|
|Note||Supported by 11th Generation processors only.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!