Intel® Z590 GAMING Motherboard with Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM with DrMOS, Full PCIe 4.0* Design, Fully Covered Thermal Design with Integrated IO Armor, PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE Gaming LAN, USB 3.2 Gen2 TYPE-C® , RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 60A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C® and Front USB3.2 Gen1 Type-C® for Connecting Devices
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- * Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Model||Z590 GAMING X|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies|
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel Optane Memory Ready
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||27.5 x 34 x 8 Centimeters|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!