The Z590 AORUS ULTRA comes with upgraded power solution, all PCIe 4.0 design and outstanding connectivity to elevate your gaming experience to the next level.
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Direct 16+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- NanoCarbon Fins-Array II Heatsink and Direct Touch Heatpipe II
- Onboard Intel WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC4080 and WIMA for Rear 120dB SNR
- Blazing Fast Intel 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards II
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- * Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Model||Z590 AORUS ULTRA|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
|Wireless Communication module||Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200
Refer to "1-9 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel Optane Memory Ready
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||29.5 x 35 x 8 Centimeters|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!