Intel® Z490 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Direct 11+1 Phases Digital VRM, Extended MOS Heatsink, Dual NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2, GbE Gaming LAN, Integrated I/O Shield, Q-Flash PLUS, RGB FUSION 2.0
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Direct 11+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Increased Surface Contact Air-Flow Grooving
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & One Supports SATA Protocol
- Intel® Native USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A with Speed Up To 10Gbps
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Rear IO Armor with Pre-Installed I/O Shield
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
|Model||Z490 UD AC|
|Chipset||Intel® Z490 Express Chipset|
|Wireless Communication module||Intel® Wi-Fi AC 9462:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.7 x 15.2 x 3.4 Centimeters|
***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!