Intel Z390 D Motherboard with Advanced Thermal Design, ALC887, 2-Way CrossFire™X Multi-Graphics, GIGABYTE GAMING LAN, Smart Fan 5, NVME PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2, CEC 2019
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- Advanced Thermal Design
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector
- Multi-Way Graphics Support
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Support RGB Light Strip in Full Colors
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
|Chipset||Intel® Z390 Express Chipset|
|Onboard Graphics|| Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
|Storage Interface|| Chipset:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 23.0cm|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.7 x 15.2 x 3.4 Centimeters|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!