- World's First Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Certified X99 Motherboard
- Supports Intel® Core™ i7 6950X Processor Extreme Edition
- Support Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- World's 1st USB-IF Certified Intel® USB 3.1 Controller with USB Type-C™
- PCIe Gen3/Gen2 x4 M.2 interface with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe SSD support)
- Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition
- Support for DDR4 XMP up to 3400MHz
- Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage® ICs
- 4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
- Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
- High-end Nichicon Audio Capacitors
- Audio Noise Guard with Multi-Color Choices of LED Trace Path Lighting
- All Stainless Steel connectors on rear panel
- SATA Express support for up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- Long lifespan Durable Black™ Solid caps
- APP Center including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ utilities
- Safer Design Around Screw Mounting Holes
|Chipset||Intel® X99 Express Chipset|
|LAN||Intel® GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
Chipset+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE I/O Controller Chip|
|Graphics||Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller:
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||27 x 34 x 8 Centimeters|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!