- Supports 4th Generation Intel Core processors
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Plus Technology
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
- USB 3.0 ports with GIGABYTE 3x USB power
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- LAN with high ESD Protection
- LPT, COM, D-SUB port on rear panel
- All solid capacitors design
- BIOS 2 x 64 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS Support for DualBIOS™ PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Audio Realtek® ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel * To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver. Support for S/PDIF Out
- Back Panel Connectors 1 x PS/2 keyboard port 1 x PS/2 mouse port 1 x parallel port 1 x serial port 1 x D-Sub port 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports 1 x RJ-45 port 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- Bundle Software Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- CPU FS1b Socket: AMD Athlon™ series processors AMD Sempron™ series processors
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4) 1 x PCI Express x1 slot (The PCI Express slots conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.) 1 x PCI slot
- H/W Monitoring System voltage detection APU/System temperature detection APU/System fan speed detection APU overheating warning APU/System fan speed control
- I/O Controller iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Internal I/O Connectors 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x APU fan header 1 x system fan header 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x S/PDIF Out header 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers 1 x serial port header 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- LAN Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Memory 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed. Support for DDR3 1600/1333 MHz memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor: 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
- Operating System Support for Windows 8/7
- Storage Interface Integrated in the APU: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Unique Features Support for @BIOS Support for Q-Flash Support for Xpress Install Support for EasyTune * Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model. Support for Smart Recovery 2 Support for ON/OFF Charge
- USB Integrated in the APU: 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Warranty 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- Form Factor Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17cm
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!