AMD B450 AORUS Motherboard with Hybrid Digital PWM, M.2 with Thermal Guard, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with 25KV ESD Protection, Anti-sulfur Design, CEC 2019 ready, RGB FUSION 2.0
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED Strips
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 3 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.7 x 15.2 x 3.4 Centimeters|
|Note||***Features,Price and specifications are subject to change without notice|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!