Intel B660 Motherboard with 6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM with MOS Heatsink, 2 x PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE LAN, WIFI 6 802.11ax , Rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM with MOS Heatsink
- WIFI 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AERO Antenna
- Fast 2.5 GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- Rear SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2 TYPE-C for Fast and Versatile Connections
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- RGB FUSION 2.0 supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
|Model||B660M DS3H AX DDR4|
|Chipset||Intel B660 Express Chipset|
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
|LAN||Realtek 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)|
|Wireless Communication module||Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (For PCB rev. 1.0)
Intel Optane Memory Ready
* System acceleration with Intel Optane Memory can only be enabled on the M.2 connector supported by the Chipset.
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE I/O Controller Chip|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!