Intel B560 Gaming Motherboard with Direct 6+2 Phases Digital VRM, Full PCIe 4.0* Design, Dual PCIe x4 M.2, GIGABYTE 8118 Gaming LAN, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Direct 6+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0* /3.0 x4 M.2
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- * Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Model||B560M Gaming HD|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
* System acceleration with Intel Optane Memory can only be enabled on the M2P_CPU connector and with an 11th Generation Intel processor installed.
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||27 x 27 x 5.8 Centimeters|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!