AMD B550 AORUS Motherboard with Digital VRM Solution, Enlarged Surface Heatsinks, PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot, Dual PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard, Gigabyte Gaming GbE LAN, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Digital 10+3 VRM Solution
- Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarged VRM Heatsinks
- Ultra Durable™ PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1200 and premium capacitor
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming GbE LAN
- Onboard DisplayPort & HDMI
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
|Model||B550M AORUS PRO|
|CPU||AMD Socket AM4, support for: 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen™ processors/ New Generation AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics processors|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated in the New Generation AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics processors:
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCIEX16), integrated in the CPU:
|Storage Interface||1 x M.2 connector (M2A_CPU), integrated in the CPU, supporting Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SSDs:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!