AMD B450 Ultra Durable Motherboard with GIGABYTE Gaming LAN and Bandwidth Management, PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, 7-colors RGB LED Strips Support, Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard Design
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
|CPU||AM4 Socket: Support for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:
(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 20.5cm|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||27 x 23.5 x 5.8 Centimeters|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!