AMD A520 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Pure Digital VRM Solution, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2, RGB FUSION 2.0, Smart Fan 5, Q-Flash Plus, Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 4+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Connector
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated in the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics processors:
Maximum shared memory of 16 GB
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)|
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 20.5cm|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||Gigabyte Technology (India) Private Limited
B-Wing, 807 & 808, Naman MidTown
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013
Tel: +91 0 22 40633222
|Importer||WPG C&C Computers And Peripheral(I) Pvt.Ltd
Shed No-26, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase III,
|Product Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.7 x 15.2 x 3.4 Centimeters|
***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!