- Sales Package 1* H310M S2 Motherboard, 2* Sata Cables, User Manual, Driver CD, Back Panel
- Brand Gigabyte
- Model No H310M S2
- Platform Intel
- Back I/O Connectors 1 x PS/2 keyboard port 1 x PS/2 mouse port 1 x D-Sub port 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports 1 x RJ-45 port 3 x audio jacks
- Bios 1 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Channel Supported Dual Channel
- Chipset Intel® H310 Express
- CPU Type Support for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) 2 x PCI Express x1 slots (The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- Form Factor Micro ATX
- Internal I/O Connectors 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x CPU fan header 1 x system fan header 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only) 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Maximum Memory Speed 2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory Support 32 GB
- Number of Memory Slots 2
- Onboard Audio Realtek® ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel * To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Onboard LAN Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Onboard Video Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support: 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Operating System Windows 10 64-bit
- Socket LGA 1151
- Storage 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Supported Memory Type DDR4
- USB 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header) 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Special Features Support for APP Center * Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications. 3D OSD @BIOS AutoGreen Cloud Station EasyTune Fast Boot Game Boost ON/OFF Charge Platform Power Management Smart Backup Smart Keyboard Smart TimeLock Smart HUD System Information Viewer USB Blocker V-Tuner Support for Q-Flash Support for Xpress Install
- Warranty 3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
- Note Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.***
IN THE BOX
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!