- Sales Package 1* Asus EX-A320M-GAMING Motherboard, 2* Sata Cables, User Manual, Driver CD, Back Panel
- Brand Asus
- Model No EX-A320M-GAMING
- Platform AMD
- Back I/O Connectors 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple) 1 x PS/2 mouse (green) 1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s) 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) , 2 x USB 2.0 3 x Audio jack(s)
- Bios 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information, F6 Qfan Control
- Channel Supported Dual Channel
- Chipset AMD A320
- CPU Type AMD Ryzen™/AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/Ryzen™ 1st Generation/7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4/Athlon™ Processors
- Expansion Slots AMD Ryzen™ Processors 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode) AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode) AMD A320 chipset 1 x PCIe 2.0 x4 (x2 mode) 1 x PCIe x1
- Form Factor mATX
- Internal I/O Connectors 1 x AAFP connector 1 x RGB Header(s) 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s) 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode) 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s) 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) 1 x AIO_PUMP connector 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s) 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s) 1 x System panel(s) 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s) 1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector 1 x COM port header 1 x AIO PUMP Header
- Maximum Memory Speed DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory Support 64GB
- Number of Memory Slots 4
- Onboard Audio Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC Audio Feature : - Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference - Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals - Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity - Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- Onboard LAN Realtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Onboard Video Integrated Graphics in the AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series APU Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports - Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- Operating System Windows® 10 64-bit
- Socket AM4
- Storage AMD Ryzen™ Processors : 1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3(SATA 6Gb/s & PCI-E Gen3 x4 link), AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, AMD A320 chipset : 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- Supported Memory Type DDR4
- USB AMD A320 chipset : 6 x USB 3.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board) AMD A320 chipset : 6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
- Special Features ASUS 5X Protection III : - ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage - ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges! - ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design - ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability! - ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 6 Phase digital power design Non-stop Durability : - Anti-moisture coating - Outstanding protection against moisture and corrosion - USBGuard- 120% higher voltage tolerance Non-stop Gaming : - Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals - Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity - Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs Non-stop Challenger : - ASUS iCafe Labs Certified - Top games and 100+ peripherals tested AURA : - Aura Lighting Control - Aura RGB Strip Headers - Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices ASUS Q-Design : - ASUS Q-Slot - ASUS Q-DIMM Digi+VRM
- Warranty 3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
- Note Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.***
IN THE BOX
Micro-ATX A320 feature with AURA sync, Anti-moisture Coating, USBGuard and Gold-plated x16 PCIe, LAN port, and 8-pin power connector.
ASUS Expedition: Ready for non-stop battle
ASUS Expedition motherboards are made for non-stop action, engineered with non-stop durability to prevent damage from moisture, corrosion and overvoltages — for immense longevity. We even test them to the limits, with 144 hour of diskless-system tests and extensive checks for compatibility with top games and over 100 gaming peripherals. And for the ultimate audio, Expedition motherboards have Epic gaming audio to provide exhilarating non-stop gaming performance — and the best stability, reliability, and value for you!
Exceptional stability and protection
ASUS Expedition motherboards offer an exclusive package of unbeatable hardware and features to ensure non-stop durability, including an anti-moisture coating, gold-plated PCIe® x16 slot and LAN connector, USBGuard protection for 120%-higher overvoltage toleration, and exclusive 5X Protection III for absolute reliability.
100% protection against moisture and corrosion
This innovative moisture-resistant coating provides 100% motherboard protection, and combats the higher levels of humidity that build up in densely-populated environments, such as internet cafes, libraries and data centers. It even minimizes internal corrosion by preventing the adhesion and migration of moisture — prolonging the life of your Expedition motherboard.
Gold-plated PCIe x16 and LAN design
Up to 6X-stronger durability
ASUS Expedition motherboards are equipped with a premium 30-micron-thick gold-plated LAN connector, and a 15-micron-thick gold-plated PCIe x16 port to protect your investment against corrosion, and improving durability and reliability.
120% higher overvoltage protection
Exclusive USBGuard technology detects voltage changes in real time, and has 120%-higher overvoltage tolerances than standard to ensure stable and reliable input voltages — minimizing the risk of damage, and protecting your equipment.
* USBGuard supports USB2.0 device only
Protect Your Graphics Card Investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process to integrate the slot with fortifying metal support for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Water pump header
EX-A320M-GAMING motherboard has an integrated water-pump header that offers full control over either PWM or DC water pumps, so it's perfect for ready-made, self-contained or custom cooling setups. The header supports a maximum current of up to 3A, so you can equip any popular water-cooling solution — enabling you to dissipate heat far more efficiently than with a traditional air-cooled system!
5X Protection III
ASUS EXPEDITION motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Fortified PCIe slot prevents damage
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
NON STOP GAMING
ASUS Beyond VR Ready
Perfect for iCafe Owners Wanting to Expand
Beat the competition by offering a VR experience in your iCafe with ASUS Beyond VR Ready. ASUS Expedition motherboards, plus the right mix of class-leading ASUS components, are the perfect solution for delivering the best VR experiences to your customers. ASUS Expedition motherboards passed the 3DMark VR test and further ASUS VR tests without any faults, so you can feel confident that you're offering the best performance and reliability. Expand your businesses appeal, and take your iCafe into the age of VR computing — with ASUS Beyond VR Ready!
NON STOP CHALLENEGING
144-hr diskless solution compatibility
ASUS operates the iCafé Labs to certify Expedition motherboards for use as diskless systems, subjecting them to 144 hours of dedicated tests, including a 24-hour reboot test and 12-hour 3D Mark test with heavy loading. A total of 1,200 validation hours ensure that Expedition motherboards are ready to run non-stop — with the smooth performance you demand.
Top games and 100+ peripherals tested
ASUS iCafé Labs engineers also subject Expedition boards to lengthy stability tests in an environment that simulates a real-world internet café. We test with the top games, and with over 100 of the most popular hardware combinations, so both you and your customers are assured of the very best gaming experiences!
AMD CPU and chipset features
This motherboard supports AMD® Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series accelerated processing units (APUs) and Athlon™ CPUs. The high-performance Ryzen™ processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture . The 7th Generation A-series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R-series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.0 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
The AMD A320 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD® AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series APUs and Athlon™ CPUs. It provides two USB 3.0 ports, and four 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!