ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 is your ticket into PC gaming.
- The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
The TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and features fans with space-grade lubricant that are sealed to IP5X standards. And it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you're looking for the tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
|GPU Series||GeForce GTX 1650|
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode - 1620 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1590 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1410 MHz
|Memory Size||4 GB|
|Memory Speed||12 Gbps|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
|Multi Display Capability||3 Display|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Recommended Power Supply||300W|
|FORM FACTOR & DIMENSIONS|
|Card Dimensions (L x H)||8.11 " x 4.92 " x 1.81 " Inch
20.6 x 12.5 x 4.6 Centimeter
|Package Contents||Graphics Card, Speedsetup manual|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||ASUS GLOBAL PTE LTD.
15A Changi Business Park Central 1,
#05-01, Eightrium, Singapore 486035
|Importer||Rashi Peripherals Pvt.Ltd.
Rashi Complex,"A" Building, Survey 186,
Vasai Bhiwandi Road,
Dist. Thane, Maharashtra - 401208 India
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!