Intel® Z490 LGA 1200 ATX gaming motherboard featuring 16 power stages, AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking, WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, dual M.2 with heatsinks, USB 3.2 Gen 2, SATA and AURA Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Optimized Thermal Design: MOS Heatsink with U-shaped heatpipe, extended VRM heatsink, dual onboard M.2 heatsinks, including a bundled fan bracket and additional MOS fan for improved cooling.
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6 AX201 (802.11 ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, and featuring dual M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C® connectors.
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools including AI Overclocking, AI Cooling and AI Networking, helping you configure your gaming build easily.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS Flashback, Q-Code and FlexKey.
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers.
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action.
The ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming motherboard is designed to cope with the demands of 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, with boosted power delivery and an optimized cooling design providing more surface area for heat dissipation. ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming features AI enhancements and intuitive dashboards to help you overclock and tweak various parameters easily. Performance aside, ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming catches the eye, sporting cyberpunk inspired aesthetics including a mirrored stainless steel finish.
ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
|CPU||Intel® Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to Asus website for CPU support list
**Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
|4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4600(O.C)/4500(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™i9/i7 CPUs support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
|Graphic||Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x DisplayPort 1.4 *
1 x HDMI 1.4b
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
**Support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. Please refer to Asus website for any update.
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI® Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
|Expansion Slots||Intel® 10th Gen Processors
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
Intel® Z490 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (x4 mode)
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
|Storage||Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel® Z490 Chipset :
1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
|LAN||Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
|Wireless Data Network||2x2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) support 1024QAM/OFDMA/MU-MIMO
Supports up to 2.4Gbps max data rate
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160
Supports CNVI interface
*BT 5.1 function will be ready in Windows 10 build 19041 or later.
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Gold-plated jacks
- Optical S/PDIF in port(s) at back panel
- LED-lit Audio Shielding
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- Audio Cover
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
|USB Ports||Rear USB Port ( Total 10 )
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(3 x Type-A +1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
Front USB Port ( Total 7 )
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
|Special Features||AURA :
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Addressable Gen 2 Header
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS USB BIOS FlashBack™
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
DIY Friendly Design
- ProCool II
|Software Features||ROG Exclusive Software
- RAMCache III
- ROG CPU-Z
- GameFirst VI
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer
- Sonic Radar III
- DTS® Sound Unbound
- Anti-virus software
ASUS Exclusive Software Features
- Aura Creator
- Aura Sync
AI Suite 3:
- 5-way Optimization with AI Optimization.
Fan Xpert 4
- EZ update
AI Optimization Guide
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
|Back I/O Ports||1 x Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3 x Type-A+1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x USB BIOS FlashBack™ Button(s)
5 x Gold-plated audio jacks
ASUS Wi-Fi module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v5.0)
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x M.2_FAN connector
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x W_PUMP+ connector
2 x Addressable RGB header
1 x AAFP connector
2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 connector support additional 1 USB ports(20-pin, Type-C)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & PCIE mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 2 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x CPU_OV jumper
1 x Q-Code
1 x VRM_HS_FAN Header
1 x ASUS Fan Holder
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x MOS Cooling kit (fan bracket and 40mm x 40mm fan)
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x Cable ties pack(s)
1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
1 x Thermistor cable(s)
1 x ROG Thank you card
1 x 2-in-1 Rubber pad
1 x Wi-Fi moving antenna
1 M.2 SSD screw package(s)
1 ROG key chain
192 (128+64) Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
|WOL by PME, PXE|
Windows® 10 64-bit
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||ASUS GLOBAL PTE LTD.
15A Changi Business Park Central 1,
#05-01, Eightrium, Singapore 486035
|Importer||Rashi Peripherals Pvt.Ltd.
Rashi Complex,"A" Building, Survey 186,
Vasai Bhiwandi Road,
Dist. Thane, Maharashtra - 401208 India
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!