Micro-ATX H410 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability and manageability
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- ASUS LPC debug header for more efficient troubleshooting
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
- ASUS Control Center Express(ACCE) to make IT endpoint management easier
ASUS Pro business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Known as the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand, ASUS provides world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product life cycle and offers a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing-needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
|CPU||Intel Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors *
Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
**Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
|Memory||2 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 10th Gen Intel Core i9/i7 CPUs support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
|Graphic||Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x D-Sub
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 1.4b
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
|Expansion Slots||16-Lane CPU-
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
Intel H410 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
2 x PCI
|Storage||Total supports 1 x M.2 slots and 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel B460 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)*2
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
|LAN||Intel I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *3
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-recording, Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback
|USB Ports||Rear USB Port ( Total 4 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
Front USB Port ( Total 6 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
|Special Features||Bespoke Motherboard Design & Business Focused Features :
- Overcurrent Protection: Short circuit prevention, protects your system
- ASUS Self Recovering BIOS: Automatically recover BIOS update once crash happen
- ASUS Event Log: Record activities of system and provides information in BIOS
- ASUS Commercial BIOS kit: Speed up BIOS update solutionby partial BIOS design
- Anti-Moisture: Against moisture and corrosion — prolonging the life of your motherboard
- 24/7 Reliability: Tested under temperature up to 45°C and humidity up to 80% to ensure handle diverse environment
Easy Assembly Design:
- Box Headers: USB headers are box style, enabling fast connector installation and preventing pin damage
|Back I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
1 x COM port(s)
3 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X2 mode)
1 x SPI TPM header
1 x LPT header
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x LPC Debug header
1 x ACC Express Activation Key Card
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
|BIOS||128Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS|
|Manageability||WOL by PME, PXE|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||mATX Form Factor
9.6 inch x 8.2 inch ( 24.4 cm x 20.8 cm )
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer||ASUS GLOBAL PTE LTD.
15A Changi Business Park Central 1,
#05-01, Eightrium, Singapore 486035
|Importer||Rashi Peripherals Pvt.Ltd.
Rashi Complex,"A" Building, Survey 186,
Vasai Bhiwandi Road,
Dist. Thane, Maharashtra - 401208 India
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!