AMD PRO technologies
AMD PRO technologies provides layers of security features, seamless manageability, and reliable longevity.
AMD PRO security
Through a modern, multi-layered approach to security, AMD processors help businesses protect data, avoid downtime, and reduce resource drain:
- “Zen” processor architecture is designed from the ground up with security as a priority to help address today’s more sophisticated attacks
- An integrated security processor helps protect confidentiality and integrity of data
- AMD works closely with Microsoft® and PC manufacturers to enable and complement their enterprise-level security features
- Exclusive to AMD processors with PRO technologies, AMD Memory Guard provides real time encryption of system memory to help protect against physical attacks should your laptop be lost or stolen.
AMD PRO manageability
For simplified deployment, imaging, and management that is compatible with your current infrastructure, every AMD PRO processor includes a comprehensive set of open-standards based, CPU agnostic management features, including support for Asset Inventory, KVM, Remote Management Firmware Updates, and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
AMD PRO business ready
AMD PRO processors are designed for quality, reliability, and longevity to deliver the long-term consistency IT managers need to simplify IT planning and make smart investments for future-ready computing.
- 18 months of planned software stability
- 24 months of planned availability
- Enterprise-grade quality assurance
- Feature consistency across all models
|Series||Ryzen 5 Pro|
|Generation||Amd 4th Gen|
|CPU Socket Type||AM4|
|No of Cores||6 Cores|
|No of Threads||12|
|Base Frequency||3.7 GHz|
|Max Frequency||4.2 GHz|
|Heatsink||Heatsink And Fan Included|
|Memory Types||DDR4 3200|
|Thermal Design Power||65W|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Note||Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|
|Series||Ryzen 5 Pro||Ryzen 5||Ryzen 5||Ryzen 5|
|Generation||Amd 4th Gen||Amd 3rd Gen||Amd 1st Gen||Amd 2nd Gen|
When you order from thevaluestore.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!